can you help me for a sec?
i found a tiny tiny baby bird
and i need to find a number to call to speak to someone...
me: call 311
Itta: well, online it says to call wildlife and fish something
a gov agenc
me: (718) 482-4922
me: let me know if it doesn't work!
Itta: i'm on the phone to someone, thanks
Itta: it's dead
you'll see it when you get home, it's amazing
me: what happened?
Itta: i found it on the ground
and i didn't even know what it was
so i bent down and looked closer
and it looks like alitle alien
so i put it in a bag
and brought it home
and looked online for what to do
i thought i saw it move
but it's dead
me: you did the best you could
you did good
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (87)
- G-dcast: How to Tell if Your Girlfriend Is Cheatin...
- Losers: More Bullies, More Books
- Punk Torah: Alive and On Fire
- Free Love and Communal Shabbos Dinners
- Evil Alien Matthue
- Me and the Maharal (Down By the Schoolyard)
- Hasidic Poetry Slam
- Who loves Chasidim?
- Create Your Own Shavuos
- Gourmet Jews, Kosher Wine & Cheese Tastings, and H...
- G-dcast: Amish Beards Are Coming
- Candy in Action: The Cover Story
- You Should Have Seen His Bat Mitzvah
- The Sway Machinery Cover the Torah
- i found a tiny tiny baby bird
- Lag B'Omer: The Lag Blog, Pt. 2
- G-dcast: Behar!
- Why I Write about Models
- Mayim Bialik: From Blossom to Brachot
- Star Trek: Social Revolution and Jewish Thought
- On the Transformation from 2D Cranky Character to ...
- my driving karma
- ▼ May (22)