At tonight's Mimaamakim show, I might do something I've never done before, and read a d'var Torah. I promise, though, it will probably involve at least two of the following: crushes, interspacial travel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and robots.
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (87)
- Blogging the Bible
- Losers: The Movie
- Michael Jackson, Power Girl, and the Deeper Meanin...
- G-dcast: The Shema, Beatbox version
- Yoo-Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg!
- Watching the Signs
- No Malice in Wonderland
- Oh, The Nonprofits You'll Go To
- Britney's Secret (Conversion) Diary
- G-dcast: 40 Years in 4 Minutes
- Praying (They Don't Think I'm Gonna Blow Them Up)
- Mayim Bialik Goes Hasidic
- Everybody Wants a Tail
- 16 Days with No Music
- How I Wrote a Film Script in a Week (drugless and ...
- Taking the Messiah out of the Three Weeks (and Put...
- A Jew and a Muslim Walk into a Bar...
- G-dcast: Hesta Prynn & Pinchas
- 10 Things I Hate about Commandments
- Bowery Poetry Club tonight!
- ▼ July (20)