Husband-and-wife team Rachel Harvrelock and Yuri Lane did this week's G-dcast. I really think it might be the best one yet. Do I say that a lot? Well, I mean it. Evidence: this does mark the first appearance of a capella gospel beatboxing in a G-dcast. And Old Man Moses is making me a little jumpy, after being used to Dynamic Puffy-Beard Moses, but I think I like him. He reminds me of Miracle Max from The Princess Bride. And that swelling of the beatbox just as Rachel fades from her own words into the words of the Torah...man, I get chills.
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (87)
- Blogging the Bible
- Losers: The Movie
- Michael Jackson, Power Girl, and the Deeper Meanin...
- G-dcast: The Shema, Beatbox version
- Yoo-Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg!
- Watching the Signs
- No Malice in Wonderland
- Oh, The Nonprofits You'll Go To
- Britney's Secret (Conversion) Diary
- G-dcast: 40 Years in 4 Minutes
- Praying (They Don't Think I'm Gonna Blow Them Up)
- Mayim Bialik Goes Hasidic
- Everybody Wants a Tail
- 16 Days with No Music
- How I Wrote a Film Script in a Week (drugless and ...
- Taking the Messiah out of the Three Weeks (and Put...
- A Jew and a Muslim Walk into a Bar...
- G-dcast: Hesta Prynn & Pinchas
- 10 Things I Hate about Commandments
- Bowery Poetry Club tonight!
- ▼ July (20)